You have found a plan that meets your basic needs but you require modifications in certain areas of the design.
Modifications are offered to help you personalize one of our existing house, duplex or apartment plans. See below for more information.
*In these situations, a plan review must be done. Therefore we request that all desired changes be submitted through the email address below so that we can schedule a review.
*Our phone and design staff members are separate. While phone staff may be able to answer general questions about ordering and delivery, plan reviews must be done through another department.
*Listing your change requests through email helps us keep your requests recorded and organized for review. It will also take time to go through the plan, see what adjustments can be made and whether additional work/adjustments would be required in order to achieve your desired layout. This review can be difficult to accomplish efficiently while on the phone at the same time. Using email will help us serve you better and get accurate information to you much more quickly. We appreciate your cooperation.
*Modifications are not included or shown on 1) Study Set orders or 2) Material lists that are ordered with modified plans. Plans ordered with both changes and a material list will ship with the stock material list in most cases.
We will contact you via phone or email as soon as the review has been made.
1) Only those changes discussed and agreed upon upfront, before the order is placed, can be made free of charge and at the sole discretion of PlanSource, Inc.
2) If further changes are requested after the initial order is placed and/or shipped, additional fees may apply.
3) Adjustments can be made after the initial sketch is sent, but only in relation to those items agreed upon prior to ordering. Once these adjustments are made, a 2nd sketch will be sent for final approval. Any new changes after the 2nd sketch is sent and/or changing already modified areas in any way may require a minimum fee of $150.00 in order to proceed. (At the sole discretion of PlanSource, Inc.)
4) The final cost to change an existing design is determined by the complexity of the plan and the types of changes you wish to make.
5) If changes are requested and made to a plan that has already shipped, regardless of format, you will receive only the affected pages for replacement in the original order. (For example: If you have previously ordered a plan and have us make changes to the floor plan after the original order has shipped, only new floor plan sheets will be sent reflecting the changes. These would then need to be swapped for the original floor plan sheets. If elevations and/or foundation sheets are affected to a great extent, these will be sent as well. However, minor changes will not be reflected on these other sheets and thus, not included in the new shipment.)
Plan packages will not be finalized and shipped until approval on the preliminary drawings is received.
Should you have any questions about this policy, please feel free to email us at the link above.