Work with a local
designer, engineer or architect for modifying plans to suit your
Details about CAD files:
- CAD files are typically sent electronically to the email address
on the order. (Signature confirmation required before delivery. See
- Files contain the main drawing elements in industry standard dwg
- Files can be used locally for modifications to suit your needs
and/or specific local code requirements.
- (CAD files ARE NOT in pdf format. Therefore,
you must have software that is compatible with CAD file types.)
- CAD files do not include modifications.
The purpose of these files is for working with a local
designer/architect to achieve the final plan you desire. (In short,
for making modifications.)
- No physical plan sets are shipped when CAD files are ordered. All prints are to be obtained locally.
- When CAD files are sent by
email, a signature confirmation is sent to your email address
which must be signed and returned before release of our files
- CAD files are for making changes to the
design. Therefore, material lists
are not included with this order option since it
will not match once changes are completed. However the stock list
can be ordered separately if desired.
- Due to the CAD files being in computer format which cannot be retrieved, there are
no refunds or exchanges on CAD file orders for any reason.
- CAD files do not come with technical support. It is the sole responsibility of the CAD operator to know his/her system and be familiar with the
use and manipulation of these files. An experienced CAD operator should not have any problems using these files.
- *Once received, please keep CAD
files in a safe place. Replacement of lost files and/or disc will
require additional fees.