Work with a local designer, engineer or architect for modifying plans to suit your specific requirements.
Details about CAD files:
- CAD files are typically shipped on a disc via 2nd Day Air.
- Files contain the main drawing elements in industry standard dwg
- Files can be used locally for modifications to suit your needs
and/or specific local code requirements.
- CAD files do not include modifications.
The purpose of these files are for working with a local
designer/architect to achieve the final plan you desire.
- No physical plan sets are shipped when CAD files are ordered. All prints are to be obtained locally.
- When CAD files are requested by
email, a signature confirmation is sent to your email address
which must be signed and returned before release of our files
- Since the CAD files are for making changes, material lists
are not included with this order option since it
will not match once changes are completed. However the stock list
can be ordered separately if desired.
- Due to the CAD files being in computer format which cannot be retrieved, there are no refunds or exchanges on CAD file orders for any reason.
- CAD files do not come with technical support. It is the sole responsibility of the CAD operator to know his/her system and be familiar with the import process for manipulation of these files. An experienced CAD operator should not have any problems using these files.
- *Once received, please keep CAD
files in a safe place. Replacement of lost files and/or disc will
require additional fees.