Work with a local designer, engineer or architect for modifying plans to suit your specific requirements.
Details about CAD files:
- CAD files are typically shipped on a disc via 2nd Day Air.
- Files contain the main drawing elements in industry standard dwg
- Files can be used locally for modifications to suit your needs
and/or specific local code requirements.
- CAD files do not include modifications. The purpose of these files are for working with a local designer/architect to achieve the final plan you require.
- No physical plan sets are shipped when CAD files are ordered. All prints are to be obtained locally.
- Since the purpose of CAD file orders is for making changes, material lists
are not included with CAD orders.
- Due to the CAD files being in computer format which cannot be retrieved, there are no refunds or exchanges on CAD file orders for any reason.
- CAD files do not come with technical support. It is the sole responsibility of the CAD operator to know his/her system and be familiar with the import process for manipulation of these files. An experienced CAD operator should not have any problems using these files.